|Location||New South Wales|
|Posted||11 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Casual Project Site Administrator located in Hilston NSW to commence a temporary contract which may be subject to change due to project requirements.
About the Role
- Fulfilling customer, contractual and site requirements through administrative functions and documentation deliverables:
- Assist with coordination, updating, completion, storage and transmittal of project reports, Inspection Test Plans (ITPs) and similar documents as directed by the project team and client.
- Manage onboarding and induction of new project resources.
- Execute procurement activities for projects.
- Execute travel, Equipment hire and on site equipment requirements.
- General Administration duties including but not limited to diary management, meeting minutes, filing/archiving/ document management, SharePoint updating, Printing/Binding, stationery orders etc.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to health, safety and environment and support a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Arrange staff training and assist with maintain training records.
- This position may require national travel and may be required to work away from home based on project demand.
- Required to operate in an office and a field based environment pending project requirements.
- Computer and application skills including word, email and Windows based applications.
- Knowledge of utilities, electrical Infrastructure, civil construction, mining Infrastructure or Government regulated Business would be highly advantageous.
- Demonstrated experience managing project administration tasks such as inductions, project reports, inspection test plans, travel and accommodation and general site administration support.
- Demonstrated commitment to ensuring compliance with Workplace Health & Safety.
- Demonstrate ability to ensure quality output.
- Demonstrated ability to work on project sites independently.
- Demonstrated ability to work remotely in a team environment.
- 'C' Class driver's licence
- Administration experience.
- Cert IV of Business Administration plus extensive administrative skills at an advanced level or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Project site based administration experience.
- First Aid/ CPR.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and prioritise work, operate autonomously, resolve problems and make informed decisions including the completion of multiple tasks with conflicting deadlines.
- Ability to Operate in a highly autonomous and consistently changing environment where requirements, duties, responsibilities and tasks are not constant or prescribed.
- Construction Industry White/Blue Card.
- Hilston NSW Location to support regional jobs and growth
- Full-time 5 days M-F (10 hour days)
- Great hourly rate
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brooke Meadows on 07 3023 1034, quoting ref no. JO-2101-102514. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com