About the Company
Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We have an opportunity for an experienced Project Lead to join a government department on a temporary basis for a 3 month Contract.
About the Role
- Leading the delivery of the following Records Management projects:
- New operating model for the Records Management function, incorporating resourcing, processes, governance, performance measurement, tools and capabilities
- Work processes to comply with the obligations under the General Retention and Disposal Schedule (particularly with respect to the creating and keeping records for the proactive protection of vulnerable persons)
- Providing strategic advice to executive management on recordkeeping and document centric information management matters to ensure the department complies with recordkeeping legislation and relevant information standards.
- Assisting in the development of a records management framework, including processes, to support the department's strategic business goals and direction consistent with information management policies, standards and work instructions.
- Developing and implementing training and communication strategies and tools aligned with good practice recordkeeping.
- Demonstrated records management experience, including a comprehensive understanding of public sector records management legislation and policy, retention and disposal, records management security and access control, electronic and hard copy records management systems and emerging trends in records management.
- Demonstrated project management experience, including the ability to develop a project plan and manage deliverables in accordance with the plan.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills together with an ability to communicate technical concepts and information in simple language.
- Well-developed interpersonal and customer service skills with experience engaging constructively with internal and external stakeholders
- Possession of tertiary qualifications in Information Management is highly desirable.
- Attractive hourly rate - $70.15 p/hour + Super
- Brisbane CBD Location
- Temporary 3 month contract
Davidson is currently receiving a record number of applications for all job opportunities. We are doing all we can to connect with each and every applicant in a timely manner. At this stage, we will not be accepting calls regarding this job advert. We apologise and thank you for your understanding during such a unique time in our history.