|Posted||about 1 month ago|
About the Role:
Davidson are a preferred supplier for the QLD State Government and are currently recruiting experienced Inbound Call Centre Consultants. There is a potential of multiple opportunities available based in Brisbane's CBD.
If you are a vibrant, enthusiastic customer service professional, we would love to hear from you.
- Acting as a first point of contact for customers answering inbound phone enquires
- Provide professional and outstanding customer service
- Understand and communicate legislation and policies
- Maintain a customer data base
- Carry out any administration tasks necessary to assist customers and support operations of the service
- Participate and contribute to the team meetings
Skills and Experience:
- Previous customer service experience
- Advanced Microsoft Officer Suite Skills
- Well-developed communication skills - both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport quickly over the phone and establish strong and mutually beneficial connections
- A confident and engaging phone manner
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Attractive hourly rate - $41.31 p/hr + Super
- Brisbane CBD location
- 3 month contract with possibility to extend
We are a equal opportunity employer, we encourage people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply for this opportunity.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Job ref no. JO-2103-103383. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com