|Posted||3 days ago|
*THIS ROLE WILL ONLY SUIT INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN A CASUAL ARRANGEMNET AND ARE SEEKING FLUCUATING HOURS. Approx 20 hours per week.
Must be available for start dates of 17th May or 31st May for onbaording and training!
About the Company
Davidson recruitment are experts in matching the best talent with exclusive opportunities in the marketplace. Multiple opportunities have come available for experienced contact centre agents to assist with a State Government Department large-scale project based in Ipswich. These role are unguaranteed hours and are part of a casual employment pool which will be accessed in peak periods. This role will suit customer service professionals that are ONLY looking for PART-TIME hours/ fluctuating hours. If this sounds like you, see below!
About the Role
- Answering and responding a high volume of incoming calls from the Public
- Synthesising and relaying information back in a clear and concise manner
- Utilising a database to look up information and data entry
- Email correspondence and inbox management as required
- Foot in the door opportunity with ongoing potential
- Previous experience in a client service or contact centre setting.
- Quick learner and ability to pick up systems quickly
- Exceptional customer service delivery
- Ability to think on your feet and adaptability to differing tasks in a high volume capacity
- Two rotating shifts: additional hours may be required:
- 8:00am - 12:00pm
- 12:30pm - 4:30pm
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). JO-2105-104107. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com