About the Company
Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We currently have an opportunity for an experienced HR Professionals! A05 HR Advisor!
About the Role:
- Establish and maintain stakeholder relationships within HR, the agency and externally.
- Provide advice on human resources policy and procedural matters and enquiries.
- Coordinate and monitor human resource processes and records and provide advice and support to the Manager Human Resources.
- Recruitment and selection processes and records.
- Implementation and evaluation of training and development programs, including competency based training for staff and ensuring accurate and up-to-date training records are maintained.
- Contribute to ensuring that legislative requirements of the Industrial Relations Act, Workcover Queensland Act, Environmental Protection Act, Anti-Discrimination Act, Equal Opportunity in Public Employment Act, and Departmental policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to within the centre.
- Oversee the centre's rostering and payroll processes and systems - approved leave management arrangements.
- Monitor fortnightly schedules of overtime, higher duties and other workforce arrangements and provide feedback and advice.
- Assist with and draft the preparation of policy documents, procedural or technical manuals and guidelines
Skills & Experience:
- Previous Government experience is a manditory requirement.
- Background in WHS, payroll and/or HR system administration.
- Capacity to contribute to the development of policy and frameworks through research and analysis of the APS agenda, stakeholder perspectives and best practice standards.
- Understanding or ability to quickly acquire understanding of emerging HR practices.
- Ability to develop WHS policy with limited guidance.
- Proven ability to see projects through to completion, monitor project progress and adjust plans as required.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively build and sustain positive mutually beneficial relationships with team members and stakeholders.
- Ability to confidently and effectively prepare written documents that communicate in a clear, concise and articulate manner with a focus on key points and use of unambiguous language.
- 12 Month Contract
- Attractive hourly rate ($55-$65 p/hour + SUPER)
- Brisbane WEST location
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Ref no. JO-2005-100477. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com