About the Company
Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We have an opportunity for an experienced Program Support Coordinator to commence on a contract through to October 2021.
About the Role
- Assist in the development of community engagement plans for projects, including the development of key messages and targeted communication strategies.
- Prepare a wide range of communication materials and project communication, such as newsletters, flyers, factsheets, traffic alerts and project/tender advertisements.
- Research information and prepare, or provide input to briefing notes and correspondence to ensure a clear, concise and consistent response to key stakeholders.
- Respond to project-related media enquiries and prepare draft media statements.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Relevant tertiary qualification and/or at least five years experience in a comparable role.
- Experience in a strategic communication or community engagement role in an environment dealing with major infrastructure projects, particularly in the transport or civil engineering sector, will also be highly regarded.
Applies specialist knowledge and skills:
- Able to evidence knowledge in Community Engagement/Stakeholder Relationships.
Manages internal and external relationships:
- Written and verbal communication is clear and concise
- Models open communication. Actively and attentively listens to others
- Demonstrates a friendly and engaging interpersonal style
- Builds networks with peers
- Works collaboratively with others
- Attractive hourly rate - $47.69 p/hr + Super
- Gold Coast Location
- Contract through to 2021
Please note: Applications will only be reviewed through the SEEK portal, so we encourage all interested applicants to apply through this channel.
Davidson is currently receiving a record number of applications for all job opportunities. We are doing all we can to connect with each and every applicant in a timely manner. At this stage, we will not be accepting calls regarding this job advert.
We apologise and thank you for your understanding during such a unique time in our history.