|Posted||16 days ago|
Our client, based in Brisbane is currently looking for a Carpenter to join their team on a permanent basis to work on domestic property undertaking all aspects of carpentry including timber doors, balustrades, decking, windows and framing) of carpentry repairs and maintenance for residential and commercial properties.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Management of safety of self, co-workers, public and others.
- Ability to provide accurate quotes.
- Accurate and prompt completion of company documentation.
- Adhere to relevant Australian Standards and Codes of Practices.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, instructions and directives.
- Maintain sales diary on a daily basis
- Collect monies from customers
- Provide superior customer service
- Promote additional services or products to customers
- Wear and maintain uniforms in good condition
- Use of personal protective clothing in line with company policies
- Ensure your approach leads to increased productivity and reduced rework
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Maintenance and safeguarding of stock and recording
- Trade Certificate in Carpentry or equivalent.
- Experienced in general carpentry work.
- Queensland Driver's Licence
- Construction Induction Card (White Card)
- Understanding of the Workplace Health and Safety Act
- Must pass pre-employment police background check
- Must pass pre-employment medical check.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact George Hall on 07 3023 1054, quoting ref no. JO-2010-101659. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com