|Posted||19 days ago|
Our client is a growing company specialising in Building and Renovation. They are seeking a trade qualified Carpenter to join our team in the Brisbane region. The ideal applicant will have previous experience as a qualified Carpenter and preferably a variety of skills needed for residential new builds and renovations.
- This role is a hands on carpentry position.
- Cabinet making duties include:
- Take offs.
- Scheduling of jobs.
- Material ordering - pick up and deliveries.
- Liaising with colleagues and sub-contractors.
- Training and guiding of more junior staff.
The applicant must have the following;
- A passion for what they do and take pride in their work.
- Show initiative and be a forward thinker
- Ability to communicate and work directly with colleagues, management, and clients alike in a regular and efficient manner.
- Be able to work as a leading hand and organize and measure materials (when required).
- Able to be the face of the company with clients, working on the biggest projects they have.
- If you are currently working as a sole trader with an apprentice we are open to taking them on with you.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact George Hall on 07 3023 1054, quoting ref no. JO-2103-103180. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com