About the company:
Our client is a leading national organisation with a fantastic reputation for providing a valuable service to its customers and their families. This organisation is a not-for-profit social enterprise who pride themselves on giving back to the community though ongoing support, outstanding customer service and improving the lives of others.
There are a number of upcoming opportunities to be part of a casual pool within the contact centre. As a contact centres consultant you will be providing expert advice across of number of key areas. These are casual positions and will cover unplanned and planned leave, so hours of work will vary greatly based on requirements.
About the role:
As a contact centre consultant you will be providing expertise to your customers on a number of key areas including but not limited to: human resource issues, payroll advice, workplace health & safety and ICT support. This is a great opportunity for a university student studying one of these disciplines looking to apply their knowledge in the workplace.
- Respond to customer enquiries and provide first call resolution
- Utilise multiple channels of communication including phone enquiries, web chat and emails
- Providing exceptional customer service and build rapport quickly
- Problem solve and troubleshoot with customers
- Enjoy working as part of a wider team and contribute to its success
- Experience within a multichannel contact centre is highly regarded
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to build rapport quickly
- Previous experience within a shared service team is highly regarded
- Currently studying a university degree in one of disciplines above (eg human resources)
- Knowledge and previous experience within education industry highly regarded
- Participate in meaningful work that contributes to the wellbeing and development of others
- Be part of a valued team, who respect and support each other
- Enjoy the drive to work! There is parking on-site
- Suitable for return to work mothers, looking for re-entry into the workforce
- Great for university students who are unable to work full time hours
How to apply:
Please note as part of the process you will be required to participate in a video interview. In addition you will be required to pass a national security clearance and also a blue card check. If you feel you meet the above criteria, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-2001-99292. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com