|Posted||22 days ago|
You have the opportunity to advance your career with this leading national organisation that has a fantastic reputation for providing a valuable service to its customers and their families.
This organisation is a not-for-profit social enterprise who prides themselves on giving back to the community though ongoing support, outstanding customer service and enhancing the lives of others.
This is an initial Full Time, temporary contract till the end of 2021, with high likelihood of opportunities for extension and/or permanency within this time.
About the role:
Continued growth has led to two roles in their internal customer team which handles enquiries related to an industry subsidy scheme. You would work closely with the core management system to provide technical support to their network of centres.
This is a great opportunity for a university graduate looking to apply their knowledge in an evolving role.
This is also a great chance to move from your career in banking or frontline professional services, into career focus in business improvement. A multitude of long-term paths can lie ahead.
Specifically for this position, your key duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Respond to customer enquiries and provide first call resolution
- Utilise multiple channels of communication including phone enquiries, web chat and emails
- Providing exceptional customer service and build rapport quickly
- Problem solve and troubleshoot with customers
- Enjoy working as part of a wider team and contribute to its success
- Experience within a multichannel contact centre is highly regarded
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to build rapport quickly
- Previous experience working with management systems is preferred
- Participate in meaningful work that contributes to the wellbeing and development of others
- Be part of a valued team, who respect and support each other
- Fantastic career opportunities in this national head office
- Enjoy the drive to work! There is parking on-site
How to apply:
Please note as part of the process you will be required to participate in a video interview. In addition you will be required to pass a national security clearance and also a blue card check. If you feel you meet the above criteria, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you have specific questions in relation to this opportunity, please contact Chrissy Mandalis at email@example.com, quoting ref no. JO-2104-103818. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com