|Posted||about 1 month ago|
About the Company
Davidson recruitment are experts in matching the best talent with exclusive opportunities in the marketplace. Multiple opportunities have come available for experienced Contact Centre Operators to assist with a Federal Government Department large-scale project based in Brisbane CBD.
About the Role
- Answering and responding a high volume of incoming calls from the Public
- Synthesising and relaying information back in a clear and concise manner
- Utilising a database to look up information and data entry
- Email correspondence and inbox management as required
- Long term contract
- Above market hourly rate
- Training on systems and gradual progression across service lines
- *Must have previous experience working in a call centre or extensive customer facing experience*
- Quick learner and ability to pick up systems quickly
- Exceptional customer service delivery
- Ability to think on your feet and adaptability to differing tasks in a high volume capacity
- High level of resilience - able to understand that nothing is personal
- Becoming apart of a supportive and fun team
- Joining a Federal Government client
- long term contracts offered
Please note: As this is with a Federal client - successful candidates must be Australian Citizen's and be able to pass a police check.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx).
Due to the high number of applications due to the current climate - we will not be accepting calls regarding this role. We thank you for your understanding.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com