Outbound Call Centre Consultant
About the Role:
Davidson are partnered with a client that have two upcoming campaigns requiring outbound call centre consultants. If you are a vibrant, enthusiastic call centre professional we would love to hear from you. The first campaign requires making outbound calls to customers who have received a promotional email to confirm if they are interested in the campaign. The second campaign will be confirming database details and updating the information that are kept on file.
This is a short term temporary assignment due to commence the 26th of July. The assignment length will be approximately 3 weeks in total for both campaigns.
- Making outbound calls to potential customers - both warm and cold
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Update and maintain customer database
- Respond to email enquiries
- Converting warm leads into sales
Skills and Experience:
- Previous sales experience within a call centre environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Well developed communication skills - both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport quickly over the phone
- A confident and engaging phone manner
How to APPLY: Please apply through Seek to be considered. Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be considered.
If you do have any questions please contact Ashleigh Veenstra via email: firstname.lastname@example.org