Inbound Customer Service Consultant
About the Role:
Our government client has multiple long term call centre opportunities to commence late September. This is a 12 month assignment, with further ongoing opportunities for high performers. This role is initially based in the call centre, however based on business requirements there may be a need for face to face customer service at a later time. Full training is provided for a 2 week period including class room style training and taking "live" calls.
- Answer inbound enquiries and provide positive customer experience
- Adhere to compliance and customer service policies, procedures and legislation
- Process customer applications and payments and service requests
- Maintain customer database and update call notes
- Records processing tasks - scanning, filing and mail distribution
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated call centre experience
- Well developed communication skills - both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport quickly over the phone
- A confident and engaging phone manner
- Will be required to complete testing for spelling, data entry, numeracy and decision making ability
- Must provide two references
- Part of the selection process will involve telephone roleplays and a behavioural interview with Davidson and our client.
- Current drivers licence
How to APPLY: Please apply through Seek to be considered. Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be considered.
If you do have any questions please contact Ashleigh Veenstra via email: email@example.com