Our client is recognised as the leading expert in providing pharmaceutical software and are looking for a strong C++ developer to join their cross-functional team. You'd be working across large complex long-lived software products creating REST APIs and Soap Services while programming in C++.
About the Role
You will be involved in:
- Creating clean, structured code - programming with a mixed code base of C++ and C#
- Solution Design and Architecture - participating in and conducting solution design workshops
- Work Planning - managing backlog and preparing and participating in iteration meetings
- Solution Delivery- using teamwork to deliver solutions that are innovated and according to good coding standard with the appropriate levels of test coverage
You will have:
- Strong and proven experience with C++
- Preferably experience with C# or .NET Core, however C++ is a must
- Solid experience developing automation test scripts
- Prior experience with Visual Studio
- RESTful API development experience.
You'd gain valuable experience with Machine learning and AWS services, as you'd be joining during their AWS migration.
If you're a team player who's looking to further their career by learning and advancing your skills with a tight-knit, collaborative team, this is the role for you!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Fallet on 0433 553 989, quoting ref no. JO-2007-101047. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com