About the Company
Our client is a multi-award winning Australian owned business based in the Gold Coast. Since their inception in 2010 they have grown from a family business to a leading Australian Brand who are now looking to add a highly motivated and experienced developer to the team.
About the Role
The role will be full time based from their Gold Coast office and is a newly created role due to a strong development pipeline.
The team itself work in a collaborative, supportive, friendly, and fun environment developing business critical systems for the Online Travel industry.
Some role responsibilities include:
- Programming in .Net technologies
- Participation in Software Architectural Design
- Unit Testing and Application Deployment.
- Participation in scrum meetings, stand-ups, and social events.
- Support of business activities.
Candidates for this role are expected to have full stack development experience with the modern Microsoft stack in a highly scaled, service oriented environment and be enthusiastic to learn and apply their skills
Essential Technical skills include.
- C#/.Net MVC
- SQL Server
- Web API and JSON.
- Strong familiarity with secure coding practices and the OWASP top 10.
- Good understanding of the full development processes.
- Experience working in a fast-paced team with tight development deadlines
- Experience working with enterprise applications with 24/7 availability.
- The ability and desire to write clean, robust, reusable, scalable, and highly maintainable code.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience but must be enthusiastic and have a positive attitude.
Desirable experience & skills
- Experience developing for high transaction throughput systems.
- Experience with Entity Framework 6.0
- Experience with VSTS, Git, GitFlow and branching models
- Experience working in deployment tools e.g. TeamCity, Octopus Deploy.
- Working knowledge of Jira & Confluence/the Atlassian suite of tools.
- Tertiary qualification in a Computer Science related discipline.
- A solid understanding of principles and patterns with knowledge of their appropriate application.
You will enjoy a central Gold Coast location located just meters away from the beach. You will work within a close knit team of people and be given the space to enhance your own skillet while being compensated with a salary package of up to $90k+Super+Bonus
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 07 3023 1039, quoting ref no. JO-1802-87431. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com