|Posted||9 days ago|
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a permanent position within an Australian owned and operated energy retailer. This company pioneers as Australia's largest generator of renewable energy focusing on a greener future! Join a fun team with strong commitment to customer service and an even stronger commitment to their employees.
As the Business Transformation Specialist, you will play a key role in the transformation of "Ways of Working" within the organisation, working to transition the whole business into Streams to deliver exceptional customer and employee experiences. You will work across the enterprise functions of business change readiness (not change management, but change readiness) and represent a key area on the business and everything change means to them.
- Support the development of the centre of expertise for business agility & Stream ways of working and business change readiness
- Work with the Business Transformation Lead to assist building the "Ready for change" framework
- Work in partnership across the business to lead the transformation of enterprise Ways of Working;
- Collaborate with the team to create and embed Stream Playbooks; ensuring engagement, training and support
- Be a champions of our Business Transformation, role-modelling, supporting and leading the way to "new ways of working"
- Ensure that the Streams are supported to deliver the necessary business readiness activities, in line with our Ready for Change framework.
- Take a 'hands-on' approach to support the successful delivery of initiatives, focusing on the implementation of key change management activities including engagement, communications and training to achieve the desired outcome.
- Energy Industry Experience (desirable)
- Experience working within an agile delivery team in a continuous delivery environment
- Prior experience in a project, program or portfolio change enabling role (PM, PD, Change Manager, Change Lead, etc)
- Proven experience in ability to coach others to increase delivery effectiveness
- An effective negotiator and influencer - Persuade stakeholders and team rather than coerce
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com