About the Company
Our client is one of Australia's largest construction companies, they are at the start of a huge automation project. It is a complex environment, which includes a multitude of stakeholders.
About the Role
- Team with product owners, technology stakeholders and development squads to design and implement scalable and efficient analytical and automated solutions.
- Partner with development teams to translate analytical assumptions, constraints, and outcomes into a business context for stakeholders
- Develop and deliver articulate and persuasive presentations of findings and recommendations, ensuring the delivery is tailored appropriately to the audience
- Identify, define and validate business requirements to inform the solution design and guide technology recommendations
- Strong knowledge of software, and programming C++
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in using data and statistics to define and solve problems, as well as manage business performance
- Experience working within complex business environments
- Proven ability to develop and manage enduring client relationships, engendering a sense of trust and respect.
- Free Parking
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Simone Wilson on 03 9929 9503, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99526. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com