Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We have upcoming opportunities within Queensland Government for professional Administrators who are available immediately.
About the Role
This position will require Reception experience along with knowledge of Excel and Word.
The tasks involved with this position include:
- Record Keeping,
- Stationery Orders,
- Booking of Fleet Vehicles,
- data entry of vehicle log books and general admin duties
To be successful in this role you will be an experienced and motivated administrator who enjoys working within a fast paced environment. You will pride yourself on your ability to go above and beyond to ensure that business objectives are met.
You will also:
- Have a good work ethic and be able to achieve results with minimal supervision
- Be a quick learner when provided appropriate instruction and guidance
- Be a competent user of office software and technology
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- 3 days a week
- Caboolture location
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Adam Taylor on 07 3023 1092, quoting ref no. JO-1809-90976. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com