Our large enterprise telecommunications client requires a Business Support Specialist for an initial 12 month contract. You will work with Business Global Services enterprise distribution and assessing new requests for the assignment of project managers and assign projects in a timely and efficient manner, and to contribute to efficiencies in project lifecycle.
The successful candidate would possess:
- Workflow management experience in telecommunications industry
- Analytical capability to determine what is required for each PMR
- Demonstrated capability of dealing with ambiguity and meeting deadlines
- Some knowledge of project management can be advantageous
- Experience working with stakeholders
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and initiative in the areas of problem solving, issues and conflict management, negotiation and presentation
- Highly effective written and oral communications and presentation skills resulting in the provision of quality documentation
- Some knowledge of applications such as AMDOCS, NCS/DI and MAXIM would be desirable
The Successful candidate will:
- Manage project allocation functions in consultation with Team Leaders and in accordance with the appropriate project methodology across all projects.
- Receive, review and action Project Manager Requests (PMR) submitted by Sales/Service Management, access for project complexity and all applicable tasks through systems
- Monitor and action both the resource allocation and NCS/DI mail boxes a daily basis and action tasks accordingly and to the specific process.
- Manage and monitor queues throughout the day to ensure timely allocation of projects.
- Monitor and follow up all projects status to ensure timely allocation.
- Ensure timely email notifications to stakeholders relating to the status of PMR's through the Dispatcher/allocation process.
- Support the region with reporting i.e. weekly status report, as required by the Team Manager and RIM.
- Provide ongoing support and guidance to the Sales and Service Management community in the correct engagement of processes and specific project requirements.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gabrielle Cassidy on 03 9929 9550, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90847. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com