About the Company
Our client is an Innovation Financial Services organisation, delivering high-quality service to customers across Australia. This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Solution Analyst to be a part of their technical solutions team and support the successful delivery of technical solutions to meet their business requirements.
About the Role
Our client is in the middle of building a new system and need a strong analytical mind to come in and act as the in-between for translation for tech requirements to the business.
· Advanced understanding of Excel (formulas, pivot tables, graphs) and comfortable reading and writing basic SQL queries to analyse data and surface insights
· Good understanding of technology solutions - client/server, cloud and data-flows / interfaces between integrated systems
- Previous experience and expertise working as a Technical Business Analyst
- Ability to translate business requirements to technical and functional specifications with a focus on Data and Integration
- Managing the relationship between Business Systems and systems users
- Effectively engage with clients to understand, document and resolve system request
- Create solutions, technical and functional specification documentation, design, development, testing, implementation, and review.
- Experience across the full SDLC preferably with AGILE experience
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Simone Wilson on 03 9929 9503, quoting ref no. JO-2003-99726. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com