Davidson is excited to present a brand-new Business / Change Analyst contract opportunity with one of our key government clients. This role will see you through until 29 October 2020 with possibility of extension. You will work on a major project that involves the implementation of fundamental system changes. You will work closely with successful transition in the Department's supply chain business process and solution.
About the Role
As a Business / Change Analyst, you will:
- Work within a project environment to deliver project milestones, deliverables and outcomes for assigned scope.
- Deliver the change activity within defined resources, timeframes, budget and quality parameters within a large, diverse and complex patient-first and health service-focused culture.
- Operate with autonomy in respect to balancing work priorities with agreed work plan and being fully accountable for the quality, accuracy and integrity of the content of the advice provided.
- Provide solutions to business problems which will provide deliver outcomes quickly and consistently in a highly changeable and political environment.
- Develop, plan, execute and manage change strategy analysis, elicitation and collaboration activities, process analysis, impact analysis (cost, risk, benefit and options analysis), business systems analysis and benefits planning.
- Lead business process and information analysis activities to support the documentation of business requirements including system integration where relevant.
- Develop business requirement documentation and other planning and design products.
- Lead or contribute to the development of specialist change and requirement/project products as required.
- Support business transition and support phases.
- Apply relevant analytical techniques e.g. Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN), analysis and specification of technical requirements, etc. as needed to deliver project outcomes.
- Provide the Manager with verbal and written reports on technical and business change and analytical aspects of the project.
- Maintain strong working relationships with key business stakeholder groups, including planning and facilitation of workshops / point engagements to inform the identification and analysis of business requirements.
An 'ideal candidate' would have extensive proven experience, thorough knowledge and high levels of skills in the following:
- SAP supply chain solutions and/or has a strong supply chain and procure to pay background
- Planning executing and delivering a broader change gap assessment using a Change Impact Framework within the context of a logistics and procure to pay environment
- Management and monitoring the positioning of business and change analysis activities to tailor and balance ideal levels of work inputs and outputs
- Business analysis to include business problem analysis, requirements analysis, options analysis, business process and information management and business process improvement
- Collaboration, influencing, negotiation and conflict resolution abilities working with multiple stakeholders
If this sounds like you, get your application in today as this role is progressing quick!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Van Hoang on 0452 636 086 or email Van.Hoang@davidsonwp.com, quoting ref no. JO-2005-100430. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com