About the Company
Local Council - Melbourne (Eastern Suburbs)
About the Role
- Work with the Lean Lead to assist in reviewing and redesigning service processes in conjunction with service owners to support improved customer responsiveness and effectiveness and improved organisational efficiencies.
- Provide training and system administration support to Council's designated process mapping system (Promapp), and prepare and disseminate support material and user guides as required.
- Undertake special projects/assignments as directed and undertake research for the Lean Lead, Strategic Planning and Reporting Lead, Manager Transformation or the Executive Management Team (EMT) as required.
- Prepare under the guidance of the Manager Transformation various reports, policies, papers and submissions as required.
- Participate in relevant networks and user groups as required with a view to implementing improvement opportunities at this local council.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of Continuous Improvement and Lean.
- Local, state or federal government experience required, experience in this context in a continuous improvement or change role is desirable.
- Experience in the design delivery and evaluation of development activities, staff training, coaching and mentoring. A Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (or similar) would be well regarded.
- Initial 3 Month Contract
- $40 per hour + Super
- Start immediatly
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Adam Goodes on 03 9929 9531, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90511. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com