About the Company
Managing a diverse insurance portfolio, this group's rapid growth has led them to emerge as a leader in most major markets. To support this growth, a review of business processes has occurred and the need for an experienced Internal Auditor/Risk Analyst has been determined to assist in a review of business unit controls and processes in order to implement best practice.
About the Role
Reporting to Senior Management you will be required to:
- Create end-to-end process maps, including the identification of process owners, and facilitating workshops and meetings to document processes in line with process documentation guidance and relevant frameworks.
- Identify and map key risks and controls including the identification of control owners.
- Assist in designing controls where there may be control gaps within the in-scope processes and sub-processes.
- Ensure compliance and internal control process align with company protocol
- Work closely with the business unit leaders on risk mitigation strategies
To be successful in this role you will be a driven individual with a proven track record and experience in an internal controls role ideally within a complex corporate environment. With previous expereince in mapping processes, combined with your CA/CPA qualifications, you will have a strong understanding in the application of internal controls in a highly regulated industry along with a strong understanding of governance, risk and quality assurance processes. Key to success in the role will be your ability to proactively foster working relationships with a wide range of both internal and external stakeholders. Experience using Visio will also be highly regarded.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland at email@example.com, quoting ref no. JO-2009-101452. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com