|Posted||about 1 month ago|
Our client is one of Australia's most highly recognised financial enterprises. They require a strong Business Process Analyst to support the Project Manager on a Business Banking initiative.
The successful Process Analyst will:
- Analyse existing process, conducting workshops and interviews with key stakeholders.
- Developing detailed process documentation, including process maps, RACIs, controls, positions taken, policies and standard operating procedures.
- Conducting workshops and interviews with key stakeholders and documenting output. This also includes embedding and uplifting process knowledge in the business.
- Co-ordinating and documenting impacts and changes through workshops.
- Co-ordinating of workshops and tracking of actions with SME's and other stakeholders involved with project execution.
Experience and Skills:
- Understanding of impacted Business Units business systems and information management
- Business Banking experience is essential
- The ability to understand requirements and processes to create quality process maps
- Solid experience and knowledge in process mapping, modelling and documentation & an expert in BPMN 2.0
- Process re-engineering experience
- Experience in large complex organisations.
- Strong and dynamic stakeholder management skills
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx).