|Posted||13 days ago|
Davidson are proud to again be partnering with Mine Site Technologies to recruit a Business Manager for their Brisbane head office. MST are a Global Leader in Mining and heavy Industrial Communications solutions. Established for over 30 years they are trusted by the world's largest mining houses and operate in over 450 mines globally.
- As part of a global team, this key customer facing role has accountability for leading and managing MST's overall business with existing customer accounts across NSW, Victoria and Asia Pacific.
- The position is a crucial business driver within the organisation. With continued achievement in the role, the successful applicant will be well placed for future executive leadership.
- It will be responsible for the following;
- The overall account related business strategy
- Sales - develop and sell MST product and service-based solutions within margin guidelines.
- Business development of existing customer accounts.
- Customer relationships and overall satisfaction.
- Monitor business fiscal and operational performance from accounts, driving improvement and corrective actions through MST functions.
- We are looking for someone with experience in a high level solution sales / account management environment.
- Underground or surface mining operations exposure.
- Mining technology sales history.
- Experience with complex solution selling in the mining sector.
- Degree qualification in engineering or similar science oriented field.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact George Hall on 07 3023 1054, quoting the job title. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com