About the Company
Our client have their headquarters based in Brisbane, giving you access to global professional development and career opportunities!
Here is a fantastic opportunity to join a crucial in-house product procurement and consolidation business within this GLOBAL organisation.
About the Role
The Business Intelligence/Data Analyst will be working cross-functionally with various business units and experts to design and integrate Business Intelligence solutions & reporting. This includes maintaining of all SQL tables, Business Intelligence performance reporting and pricing research, Procurement competitiveness case load and ongoing maintenance.
If you have an understanding of revenue management, that will be highly regarded.
Other Responsibilities also include (but not limited to):
- Design, build and deploy stored procedures and BI data models
- Create Power BI visualisations and reports from existing reports as well as development of new requests
- Analyse and offer alternative data gathering and modelling around buying competitiveness initiative
- Automate data load and extract from enterprise CRM (Salesforce) for product competitiveness cases
You will also be involved with developing and improving standard revenue report templates, presentations, and methodologies, as well as developing a system to assist in comparing the market that maximise company profits.
For this role you need to have the following skills and experience:
- Degree in IT or similar
- Min 2 years Business Intelligence or relevant Revenue/Yield Management/Pricing Analyst experience, within airlines, OTA or travel wholesaler, aviation, car rental or the hotel industry
- Understanding of relational database structures
- Ability to design data sets for flexibility, usability, and performance
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, SQL queries and Power BI
- Comfortable with DAX formulas
- Jira & Salesforce
The corporate headquarters are here in South Bank, complete with rooftop dining and drinks, free 24/7 gym, award winning training programs, end-of-trip facility, direct access to public transport and the South Bank close by, free health and wellness consultations, free financial planning guidance…and more! Our client offers perks and company culture that are second to none
GRAB this opportunity while it last! Your expertise will make a direct impact to the business.
So if the above sounds like what you are looking for, then don't hold back, contact us now, APPLY, and find out more…
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Scott Harding on 07 3023 1096, quoting ref no. JO-2001-99268. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com