|Posted||about 2 months ago|
Davidson is excited to partner with one of our well respected government clients in the search of their next Business Intelligence Advisor. This is an excellent contract opportunity that will see you through until February 2021 with options to extend to 31 January 2023. You will be part of their Program Delivery team working on the development of a Business Intelligence framework. You will take the lead in the development of a pln that outlines a reporting roadmap for future readiness.
You will successfully demonstrate skills and experience in the following:
- Development and management of organisational wide databases, reporting, data visualisation tools and dashboards.
- Facilitation of the design and implementation of automated intelligence solutions to improve service delivery and build organisational future readiness.
- Advanced excel VBA scripting experience required.
- Self- Management Ability
- Project/Program Management skills relating to project and or program management for infrastructure projects.
- Contract Management (knowledge of commercial and contract management, contract development and/or contract administration for infrastructure projects)
- Stakeholder Management
- Communication Skills (including report writing and delivering presentations).
If this sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you. Get your application in today as this role is closing soon.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please email Van.Hoang@davidsonwp.com, quoting ref no. JO-2011-102108. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com