About the Company
Our client is one of Australia's largest construction companies using (OSM) off site manufacturing technology. As part of a wider global group, this company has built a solid reputation and forged ahead as a leader in their field. They boast an impressive client base and deliver solutions including the design and construction of permanent buildings, establishment of remote workforce accommodation and the hire of buildings for short or medium terms use. To capitalise on market conditions that indicate significant growth opportunities, we are looking for a strong business development representative with experience of selling into building and construction clients across Queensland.
About the Role
Working closely with the Regional General Manager, this role will be tasked with growing revenue with existing customers within the region, whilst actively developing business with new customers. Key duties will include:
- Develop and manage a strong sales pipeline in CRM to ensure targets are achieved
- Develop and maintain key customer accounts and ensure regular customer contact at all levels
- Identify new opportunities through use of lead generation tools, data bases and marketing.
- Drive continuous improvement in customer service and a positive trend in NPS through prompt response to customer complaints and feedback.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal customers to ensure quick quote response rate to customers
- Work closely with other functions within the business to resolve customer issues or complaints
This role will suit a self-motivated individual with a versatile nature who has the ability to work with changing work requirements and demands. Ideally you have extensive experience in working to and exceeding sales targets in B2B selling environment. You will be able to demonstrate superior customer service skills with a strong negotiation capability. It is also assumed you will have proven networking skills and be a natural influencer. Previous experience in construction or related industries will also be highly regarded. This role is being offered on a permanent basis with both Short Term Incentive and Quarterly Sales Incentive Program's. A fully maintained tool of trade vehicle will also be included in your package.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ref no. JO-2007-100990. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com