|Posted||16 days ago|
MST is a global Australian company, founded in 1989, providing communication, tracking and lighting solutions for the mining, tunnelling and resource sector.
With a global reach across six continents, the company specialises in the design, development, manufacture, deployment and support of mission-critical solutions for voice & data communications; vehicle and personnel tracking; and safety solutions in underground and surface environments.
To identify and win new business opportunities in new and existing accounts, providing them with selected products and services from the company portfolio against agreed commercial targets. The role will cover Construction Communications and Surface Mining Communications segments across the entire APAC region.
You will be responsible for:
- Strategic solution sales approach.
- Negotiation of scope of work and T&C's.
- Project sales short cycle length.
- Establishing recurring revenue streams.
- Commercial, pricing and legal understanding of customer contracts.
- Developing & maintaining key long term account relationships.
- Interaction across functions that are geographically diverse.
- Technical understanding in voice and data communications.
- Experienced in sales within the surface communication sector.
- Understanding of communications equipment from a commercial point of view.
- Sales focussed with a desire to deliver on time for our clients and overcomes any obstacles on the way.
- Proven track record of building and fostering close customer relationships and networks at multiple levels in complex organizations.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact George Hall on 07 3023 1054, quoting ref no. JO-2103-103404. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com