About the Company
Established for over 30 years, our client is a second-generation, family-owned business with an outstanding reputation for delivering high-quality traffic and entrance solutions. Although its products have a wide range of applications, the company particularly services customers including major retail groups, blue-chip FMCG manufacturers, building, refrigeration and mechanical contractors, and wholesalers/distributors.
The business offers an end-to-end solution across design, manufacture, installation and maintenance, but it is an unwavering commitment to customer service excellence that sees it compete successfully and grow against larger competitors.
Led by committed, highly-engaged owners, the company is seeking to expand beyond its traditional markets and is seeking an accomplished BDM to deliver on a growth agenda.
About the Role
Reporting to, and working closely with, the Directors, your new role will see you make positive contributions to the success of the company through building and maintaining excellent client relationships.
You will be supported by R&D, engineering, manufacturing, installation and maintenance resources, and by the systems (eg Salesforce) needed to deliver results.
- You can demonstrate having delivered sustainable success in sales and business development, in technical product environments, in the construction or industrial sectors in Queensland.
- Your experience includes successfully developing and implementing sales systems and processes.
- Solid experience of monitoring and screening reports for suitable work/tender/quotes.
- Ideally, you have had involvement in developing marketing programs to complement the sales effort.
Note that our client is a Toowoomba-based business and, while you will spend substantial time in Brisbane, you will be based out of the Toowoomba office.
- This is an opportunity to join a long-established, well-performing business with a definite growth agenda.
- You'll work alongside committed Directors in developing sales strategy, and be a key influence in the business.
- You'll make a tangible, positive impact on a business, in a highly visible role which will enhance your personal brand.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Or, if you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Lara Lovell on 07 3023 1006, quoting Toowoomba. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com