About the Company
Our Client is a privately-owned IT asset lifecycle management company, with high-security facilities in Brisbane, Sydney, Canberra and Melbourne who provide services across the technology lifecycle from purchase to disposal.
About the Role
This is a key customer-facing role based in Melbourne as an Autonomous BDE where you will be responsible for opening new opportunities and maintaining existing relationships with the current customer base whilst also looking to maximise revenue opportunities. Working with a highly motivated executive team you will be part of an exciting business growth transformation.
- Professional sales background having sold IT / ICT/ Telco services into tier 1 clients.
- Experience selling into financial institutions / Government / Education facilities and or hospitals.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Proven experience in delivering presentations in-person to a variety of decision making including CFO's / CEO's and business owners
- Self-starter / driven someone who is hunter, sales focused with the ability to open doors to new opportunities
- Person values that mirror with that of my clients - quality/teamwork/respect/trust/reliability go beyond/fair go
This role will not suit someone who has only phone-based sales you will need to have the proven ability to present in person to client.
- Excellent salary plus super.
- Uncapped commission.
- Laptop and phone.
- Supportive culture
- Engaging management team
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jenny Prince on 07 3023 1044, quoting ref no. JO-2006-100718. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com