About the Company
Our Client is a privately-owned IT asset lifecycle management company, with high-security facilities in Brisbane, Sydney, Canberra and Melbourne who provide services across the technology lifecycle from purchase to disposal.
About the Role
This is a key customer-facing role based in Melbourne as a Business Development Manager where you will be responsible for opening new opportunities and maintaining existing relationships with the current customer base whilst also looking to maximise revenue opportunities. Working with a highly motivated executive team you will be part of an exciting business growth transformation.
Your focus will include:
- Sourcing new IT equipment vendors /suppliers to perform deployment services for and to dispose of their redundant equipment
- Working with existing IT equipment vendors/suppliers on their IT deployment requirements and disposal of their redundant equipment
- Working with existing and new leasing companies, financial institutions, hospitals etc to communicate the value proposition and generate new business
- Looking for new opportunities for the business outside of the standard business.
- Take a leadership role in commercial negotiations with key customers
- Promoting brand and product awareness with promotional activities
- Executing ad-hoc projects or activities as required
- Professional sales background having sold IT services into tier 1 clients
- Experience selling into financial institutions and/or hospitals
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Self-starter who is looking for an opportunity to grow your career
- Excellent salary plus super
- Uncapped commission
- Laptop and phone
- Supportive culture
- Engaging management team
- Option to work from home
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jenny Prince on 0422 617 498, quoting ref no. JO-2006-100718. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com