|Posted||about 1 month ago|
About the Company
This is an established company and market leader in its field that has embarked on a transformation journey. It is launching a new service line and product offering as part of a digital online and virtual service. As such, it is an exciting opportunity to join the organisation as it moves into the launch phase.
About the Role
This is effectively a sales focused, general manager position. You will be helping to create a team that will support the growth of the business using your commercial mindset and strategic planning. You will be required to be hands-on in a customer facing, sales role as well as working collaboratively with marketing and content developers whilst reporting to the Executive Leadership team.
The successful candidate will be a financially savvy, commercially minded, business manager. You will be passionate about driving outcomes and developing an external profile in the market to help grow the organisation. You will exhibit an obvious energy for the role. Your engaging, hands-on sales demeanour will connect with existing and potential members whilst collaborating with business partners and third-parties to ensure optimal service and customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Applications from candidates who are currently in a customer facing, business development or sales management role and looking to develop their career in a leadership position would be highly regarded.
- Experience within subscription-based memberships organisations or professional industry institutes welcomed.
- Exposure to digital sales / e-commerce online sales campaigns or Conference & Events sector would also be extremely relevant.
What's on Offer - Career Growth
This position offers an exciting opportunity to develop your career within a GM Sales remit. This organisation is poised for strong growth and as such will be personally and professionally rewarding.
- Base salary to $150,000 + Super.
- Performance Incentive Commission
- Work from home flexibility
- Please upload your CV word format.
- The office is now closed for Christmas.
- Your CV will be reviewed by Christian Bloomfield in New Year.