Our client is currently seeking a Business Change/Readiness Analyst to join this organisation. You will be working within the Change Management team on the business readiness for $350 million dollar greenfield project.
Based around a large technical platform build, the Business Readiness team are there to support the set up of the business to continue to operate as usual on their new tech platform as seamlessly as possible utilising the new system once Go-live occurs.
This is an exciting and challenging role and the successful candidate will be responsible for driving the business readiness criteria for the program. There are currently seven legacy systems that will move to one.
- Proven Business Analyst experience working with system implementation in particular with the Financial Services & Insurance industry experience.
- Provide "Logic" and problem solving skills, to understand the impact to the business of transitioning off the existing platforms onto the new system they have built.
- Ability to understand the impact of change to people and the business.
- Experience with tracking and monitoring all change impacts.
- Strong process development and mapping skills.
- Adaptable to accommodate changing business requirements and communicate around change in a positive manner.
- Experience of managing requirements.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement
- Excellent influencing skills, requirements gathering, and business analysis.
- Experience working across cross-functional and cross-organisational teams.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Dom Elliott on 03 9929 9517.