Contract role for about 9 months with possible extensions| Develop business processes| Brisbane CBD| Attractive daily rate
About the position
We are seeking a proactive and well-organised project business and change analyst to provide support to the Contract Management System Project that aims to implement wide platform to manage contract performance and risk from inception to closure through improved digital capabilities and process automation.
The Business and Change Analyst will review existing and desirable user requirements, manage user engagement, change management and acceptance activities, and be responsible for defining and developing processes to be supported by the new solution.
Key Skills and Experience
- Education, training and/or relevant experience equivalent to completion of a degree with at least 4 years subsequent relevant experience, or an equivalent combination of experience and education/training, or relevant
- Proven experience working in a coherent team focused at achieving organisation goals.
- Proven experience working with key stakeholders in the business to translate requirements into technical
- Experience in working with project teams involved in the delivery and implementation of complex ICT
- projects that balance the requirements of performance, security and user functionality in a diverse and rapidly
- changing university environment
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nisha Kumar on 07 3023 1024, quoting ref no. JO-1807-90208. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com