You will be a forward thinking and delivery focussed BA with highly developed stakeholder management skills and the ability to build effective relationships.
You will possess strong analytical skills (business and technical) and hold a track record of delivering
outstanding results and meeting critical timeframes for a variety of different engagements. Your proven experience in Energy Utilities domain will set you ahead of the game!
* substantial experience within the Energy industry
* solid end-to-end Business and Systems Analysis capabilities in large complex projects/programs
(elaborate business and systems requirements)
* proven experience in Metering platforms i.e. AMI/SAP, Meter-Data and Projects i.e. 5MS
* strong systems knowledge in: ITRON, SAP/ISU, webMethods (or similar integration solutions) is a must
* proven workshop facilitation skills
* strong communicator who knows how to engage with a variety of user and stakeholder group
* experience with both traditional and agile delivery methodologies (a must)
* the ability to process map current state and make recommendations on future state
* delivered in an Energy project environment (is a must)
* Advanced Documentation skills
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-2010-101631. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com