|Posted||27 days ago|
Our client is seeking a Business Analyst to assist with a Replenishment & Forecasting project that will drive automation of replenishment processes and a huge improvement in accurate Forecasting.
- Develop ideas, analysis and provide input into solutions to support project decisions and deliverables
- Conducting site visits to analyse resources and established processes
- Lead business engagement and analysis activities with a view to standardise processes and increase efficiencies
- Gathering and processing data to identify process performance areas
- Designing workflow and process strategies to improve business performance
- Monitoring the efficacy of updated workflows.
- Review operational processes and identify waste, cost improvements and efficiencies
To be successful you will have:
- Bachelor's degree in business, IT, economics, accounting, or similar.
- As a guide 5 years+ experience as a Business Analyst, preferably with exposure to large and complex projects
- A solid understanding of Retail, in particular, Replenishment and Supply Chain functions
- Advanced understanding of business functions, workflows, and processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detailed knowledge of workflow and process control software.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in the generation and maintenance of process maps and diagrams using applications such as MS Visio, Lucid Charts and ARIS
- Complex problem solving ability to identify issues and conduct root cause analysis
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com