Our client is seeking a Business Analyst / Service Desk Lead to work on smaller projects generated from Service Desk requests.
You will be required to document scope and work with the Developers to deliver the outcomes while also leading a small Help Desk team. Ideally you will have prior experience working in (or ideally leading) a Service Desk/ Help Desk and have a level of Business Analysis experience to work on smaller initiatives.
You will be tasked with:
- Gathering requirements and documenting scope for smaller initiatives
- Managing the JIRA Service Desk software
- Triaging all tickets that come through the service desk
- Liaising closely with customers to communicate progress and analysis
- Assigning and managing the workload of the tickets within the team, many of which will be Application focussed
- Good time management skills, interpersonal skills and have great customer service focus
- Experience or knowledge in the ITIL methodology / framework.
- Provide front-of-house operations, answering the phone, working within shift hours
- Level of experience and skill in:
- Ticketing systems (ideally Jira)
- Service Level Agreements that include response times, rates, etc
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact David Sparks on 03 9929 9509.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com