Contract role for about 12 months with possible extensions| Upto $116 per hour| SAP and Finance experience desirable
About the role
You will work closely with Subject Matter Experts and Business Representatives from the Finance Directorate. Work is performed under limited supervision within a team environment requiring a high level of communication and interpersonal skills, and an ability to lead and influence a diverse group of people in a business-led IT project team.
The FOPATS Program has recently adopted the Agile methodology to manage the work of the Program with all team members expected to actively participate in the process.
Capabilities for success
- Demonstrated experience of analysis of information management business requirements to identify the most appropriate solution and conversion of these into detailed system requirements specifications.
- Demonstrated experience with data analysis for activities relating to data migration activities and integration between business systems and finance systems.
- Experience of Agile principles led business transformational change projects, in particular projects involving large-scale data migration between IT applications.
- Provide advice and recommendations on information system capabilities and system solution options.
- Significant experience of BPMN.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships and use advanced communication to convey complex information to a range of audiences.
- Advanced analytical, problem solving and research skills to develop innovative and cost effective solutions to complex IT issues
- Professional accountancy qualifications, eg. CPA, CAANZ membership
- Experience in Queensland State Government, or similar Australian environment
- Systems accounting experience including:
- SAP, or other finance system, implementations or upgrades
- Exposure to technical system development projects
- Accounting integration with interfacing systems
- Reconciliation processes and reporting
- Understanding of internal controls and audit requirements
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nisha Kumar on 07 3023 1024, quoting ref no. JO-1807-90013. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com