Davidson is excited to present a brand-new Business Analyst contract opportunity with one of our well-respected government clients! This role will see you through until EOFY 2020 with the possibility of extention. You will be ready to roll your sleeves working on large scale enterprise projects that involve Office 365 and user migration. This intial short-term gig is an excellent opportunity to leave your mark on high profile government project work.
About the Role
As the Business Analyst you will:
- Takes responsibility for investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes, through improvements in information systems, information management, practices, procedures, and organisation change.
- Select, adopt and adapt appropriate business analysis methods, tools and techniques; selecting appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches.
- Collaborate with stakeholders at all levels,
- Has in-depth knowledge of a broad range of industry-wide modelling techniques.
- Advise on the choice of techniques and approach and influence customers accordingly.
- Developing bespoke models for unusual contexts.
- Plan and drive requirements definition and prioritisation activities for medium to large, complex initiatives.
- Develop current state and future state business process maps including identifying pain points and change impacts associated with moving between the current state and the future state
- Obtain input from, and formal agreement to, requirements from a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Negotiate with stakeholders to manage competing priorities and conflicts.
- Establish requirements baselines.
- Ensure changes to requirements are investigated and managed.
You will be able to successfully demonstrate;
- Experience in O365 and user migrations between tenancy's;
- Stakeholder management experience;
- Ability to energetically approach challenges and sets priorities and organises self to meet deadlines reporting progress and any potential delays or issues which may impact on others.
- Experience providing accurate, impartial and forthright advice to colleagues, peers, stakeholders and clients, and recognises and understands the issues impacting on the achievement of desired outcomes.
- Ability to approach challenges and sets priorities and organise yourself to meet deadlines whilst reporting on progress and any potential delays or issues which may impact on others.
- Strong analytical skills including use of MS Excel
- Experience working in high complex technical environments and projects.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you. Get your application in quick as this role is progressing soon!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Van Hoang on 07 3023 1051 or email Van.Hoang@davidsonwp.com quoting ref no. JO-2004-100261. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com