Our client, who is a well-respected government department, is currently seeking a Business Analyst to work on an exciting contract role. This role will see you through until EOFY 2020 with possibility of extension. You will work within a dedicated project team in the analysis, design, development and delivery of ICT solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen operations within the organisation. This is an amazing opportunity to accelerate your career in a senior role whilst leaving your mark on high profile government project work.
Key skills and experience required:
- Knowledge of ICT infrastructure and ICT operations practices, operations, risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements and engineering
- Knowledge and understanding of large State government Department requirements from a compliance and legislative perspective
- Knowledge and understanding of ICT infrastructure and ICT operations overlap with Cybersecurity
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Experience with Agile and can work with at least one of the common frameworks is highly desired.
- Excellent presentation skills, and ability to communicate with various audiences, including end users, managers, and members of the IT team
- Experience in supporting Information Technology projects from inception to delivery
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Multi-tasking skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities and keep up with project scope changes
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Get your application in today as this role is progressing quickly!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Van Hoang on 07 3023 1051 / 0452 636 086 or email Van.Hoang@davidsonwp.com quoting ref no. JO-2003-99842. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com