Our client is an established insurance company based in the Melbourne CBD, they are searching for an experience Business Analyst with a strong knowledge of insurance products to hit the ground running!
- Solid insurance background and knowledge
- A good understanding of Product disclosure statements
- End-to-end solution driven whilst being creative and inquisitive
- Excellent stakeholder management skills - MUST be able to speak fluently with tech teams and business folk!
- Process orientated with a strong admin background
- Collaboration mindset
- Discover requirements via interview, workshops, analysis, site visits, surveys, task & workflow analysis, scenarios and business process descriptions
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Proactively communicate with internal & external customers to analyse needs
- Serve as the conduit between internal & external customers and the software development team
- Collaboration with developers to establish and drive the technical vision
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99357. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com