|Posted||about 2 months ago|
Work alongside the business to define and document business requirements, ensuring the solution architected adequately meets and traces back to business requirements defined.You'll be joining a major infrastructure modernisation project - Active Directory and Domain Name System, working to develop the business requirements specs and indentify busines and technology impacts.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a Tech BA
- Proven technical experience in delivery of complex IT infrastructure projects.
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of traditional infrastructure and cloud solutions.
- Effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with a significant capacity to present complex concepts clearly and concisely.
- Problem solver with the ability to bridge technical and business requirements.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-2103-103158. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com