|Posted||about 1 month ago|
About the Company
Our Client delivers world-class education services for Queenslanders and provides personal and professional developments. Our client contributes to the Australian economy by promoting good education and provide good services to the public.
About the Role:
The position will be working in the agile environment and within a dedicated project team to identify and map the current state of processes (As-is), utilise tools to analyse those processes and prepare future and improved designs (To-be) as well as participate in determining the necessary changes to arrive at the improved (To-be) state. you will be working and focused on ICT infrastructure of the project which defines to define the next generation (future state) of ICT wireless network products across projects.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for :
- Knowledge of ICT infrastructure practices, operations, risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, and engineering
- Knowledge and understanding of large State government Department requirements from compliance and legislative perspective
- Knowledge and understanding of ICT infrastructure and ICT operations contemporary practices and standards
- Knowledge and understanding of ICT infrastructure and ICT operations overlap with Cybersecurity
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Proficiency in the use of skills tools, staying current with skills, participating in multiple forums
- Experience with Agile and can work with at least one of the common frameworks is highly desired.
- Excellent presentation skills, and ability to communicate with various audiences, including end-users, managers, and members of the IT team
- Experience in supporting Information Technology projects from inception to delivery
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Multi-tasking skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities and keep up with project scope changes
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and validating multiple requirement types such as Business, ICT infrastructure, and ICT operations, systems, configuration, and concept and experience modelling business processes using Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN).
Demonstrated experience and practical understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and PRINCE2 Project Management methodologies. (SDLC & PRINCE2 Methodologies)
If the above skill matches your skills and experience and looks like a good career opportunity, then to apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Jhingan on 07 3023 1072, quoting ref no. JO-2103-103386. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com