About the Company
I am working with a Local Government client looking to add a Business Analyst for a period of 6 months, with a potential extension by another six months.
Role is based near North Ryde station.
About the Role
As part of the BA team, you will be primarily involved in:
- Mapping the current legacy active directory data (AD) for migration to Enterprise AD
- Conducting data mapping & analysis
To be successful for this role, you will have:
- Substantive experience as a Business Analyst in the preparation of business requirements, functional and non-functional, technical specifications and data & process mapping
- Translating functional requirements into Use Cases (UAT)
- Experience in IAM
- Prior experience in Active Directory Migration
- Writing and executing SQL Server queries
To apply for this role, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jenny Vaz on 02 8093 0602, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99464. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com