|Posted||about 2 months ago|
About the Client:
Business analyst required for a government department based in the CBD.
- Guide the build of a robust evidence base for benefits measurement of digital health initiatives which can be used to support organisational funding, influence policy and encourage the adoption and use of digital health services;
- Facilitate workshops to establish and manage benefit plans for key Agency activities;
- Consolidate and update benefit metric register to support benefits forecasting;
- Develop and foster effective collaborative relationships with colleagues and other stakeholders, including other government organisations, research institutions, and peak bodies;
- Produce high quality, timely and fit-for-purpose advice and reports to inform strategy, policy, planning and decision making.
- Provide strategic advice to internal stakeholders about benefits related work activities;
The role is not a technical BA role. Highly beneficial for the candidate to have experience of the Health sector and government departments.
Must be an Australian Citizen.
Pay rate is $500 per day inc super based on a 37.5 hour working day.
Contract up until 30/6/2021 with the chance of an extension.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Ref no. JO-2010-101735. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com