|Posted||22 days ago|
About the Company
An international investment leader and provider for wealth funds and superannuation. Delivering to an array of likeminded investors globally and internationally.
About the Role
Working on the final phase of of a programme involving the implementation of Oracle SaaS ERP, EPM and HCM solution.
The Business Analyst is required to facilitate and support the design and remediation and documentation of business process along with coaching the team to be able to develop and maintain process mapping using consistent mapping techniques.
- Demonstrate a proven ability to lead and coordinate detailed process mapping and process design, specific to finance
- Experience with participating in typical business analyst activities, such as stakeholder mapping, data modelling, benefits identification, scenario and use case planning
- Confidence when facilitating requirements gathering, process design, process mapping workshops, and eliciting process details with teams
- Sound knowledge and ability to provide coaching and training to enable knowledge transferring of process mapping, process analysis and improvement techniques
- A background within Financial Services within projects in a Business Analyst role
The opportunity to join a well established project team and be apart of the journey to "go live". Deliver a high quality product and work with a professional team and manager.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Rell Werner on 0488 622 644, quoting ref no. JO-2103-103566. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com