|Posted||20 days ago|
About the Company
Our client is a major financial services organisation, providing a comprehensive and integrated range of financial products and services. They operate in a complex environment which includes a multitude of stakeholders and vendors.
Currently, they require a Business Analyst to support their ERP Implemantation program.
Reporting to the Chief Information Officer, this role will require;
- a deep understanding of HR processes, policies and procedures;
- Finance Systems and processes
- Elicit and document (through workshops) the requirements of a new Human Resources Information System (HRIS);
- Scan and engage the market for viable HRIS systems;
- Assess HRIS systems against documented requirements; and
- Develop a business case for the implementation of a HRIS system including timelines, budget and justification of chosen solution.
Experience Required :
- Experience in a similar Business Analyst role within a complex environment
- Experience as a BA in MS Dynamics 365 ERP/ Netsuite ERP implementations (Mandatory)
- Strong experience working across a range of Finance & Human Resources systems and technologies
- Extensive experience with documentation, requirements gathering and business case development
- Stakeholder management
- Vendor management
- Agile and waterfall delivery
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com