Contract role till end of Feb 2019 with possible extension| BPMN experience| Attractive daily rate.
Key skills required
- The role requires the following skills and experience
- High level of written communication skills, including the ability to simplify complex system and process concepts which both business users and IT technical staff can interpret;
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong facilitation and elicitation skills to lead business in definition of desired outcomes, business processes and requirements;
- Ability to use Business Process Modelling Notation 2.0;
- Ability to cultivate productive working relationships and communicate with influence;
- Ability to conceptualise broader business issues, structures and operations;
- Ability to perform cost benefit analysis;
- Ability to work collaboratively with other business analysts and program resources as part of a coherent and high performing program team, and also individually;
- Significant Business Analyst experience in an IT environment with strong skills in the development of requirements and specifications according to industry standards.
Key Skills and experience
- Demonstrated ability in business requirements capture and analysis, process modelling through to requirements testing in a complex ICT and organisational environment, ideally within a criminal justice context;
- Demonstrated strong understanding of business processes and how they are applied to achieve best practice application solutions;
- Demonstrate strong experience working in technology enabled change programs and projects;
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the principles, practices, and methodologies of analysing, designing, planning and documenting 'As is' and 'To be' business processes;
- High level interpersonal skills as demonstrated by successful outcomes in the areas of presentation, consultation, negotiation and change management including the ability to prepare, coordinate and present timely and accurate advice, briefings, reports and complex submissions; and
- Understanding of the principles of effective teamwork and a demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and achieve effective outcomes.
- Proven experience with case management and/or learning management / digital education systems highly regarded.
- Possession of a tertiary qualification in information and communication technology, business or related disciplines desirable
- Relevant professional association (IIBA, AIBA) membership or BA/BPMN certification well regarded
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nisha Kumar on 07 3023 1024, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90531. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com