A Government Agency.
- 10+ years of experience as business analyst.
- Experience in business process management to develop and implement solutions that align and support strategic objectives
- Demonstrated ability to develop business requirement specifications through advanced analytical, conceptual and innovative problem solving skills to deliver and implement improved business solutions
- Proven ability to contribute to strategic projects relating to transformation and business re-engineering and deliver quality outcomes within restricted timeframes and resource allocations.
- Demonstrated high-level communication, interpersonal, consultation and negotiation skills with a demonstrated ability to provide professional advice, liaise, consult and negotiate with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Proven working knowledge of the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABoK) or other industry-adopted BA best practice.
- Experience working across the full BA spectrum with business-focused domains.
Send in your application if you are a strong match to the requirements. Please note that only candidates with valid work rights (Permanent Resident / Citizen) and who match the selection criteria will be shortlisted and contacted.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Alex Nguyen on 02 8093 0600, quoting ref no. JO-1809-90928. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com